Masterclass: Interior Design
- Dodaj recenzję:
- Producent: Frame
Wysyłamy w ciągu 3-5 dni
- 145,01 zł
Oprawa: soft cover, Format: 17x23 cm, Stron: 320, 2014 r.
Guide to the World’s Leading Graduate Schools
Aimed at current bachelor’s degree stents, recent graduates and professionals looking for a specialisation, this guide provides an in-depth overview of 30 of the world's leading graduate schools that offer a master’s degree in interior design and interior architecture.
The featured schools are selected based on a list of criteria incling the quality of the graduation work, the employability and success of former stents, the list of lecturers, and their reputation in the design industry. Each school is featured extensively on 10 pages containing useful information, such as programme description, application details and requirements, stent demographics, mentor and alumni lists, tuition and scholarship details, and full contact details. The articles give a real insight into life at each of the schools and in the global locations – each school profile opens with an introduction by the programme leader, followed by examples of recent stent work, an interview with a successful alumnus, information about the school’s location regarding housing, transportation and the cultural scene from a stent’s perspective, and more.
A world map indicating the demographic spread of incled schools, a summary table and a notebook section with space for research notes, complete this guide to help potential stents choose the school that will suit them best.
- The guidebook focuses on the leading graduate schools from across the world
- Attractive graphic design with a lot of attention for clarity and easy comparability of the different schools
- Small trim size and light weight allows stents to easily pick up the book at events, shops and schools
- A practical table helps to compare the schools featured in the book
- A notebook section is incled for the reader to write down his/her own research